Thursday, April 17, 2008

Warp Speed Fat Loss!

"You were running the race so well. Who has held you back from following the truth?" - Galatians 5:7

I've mentioned Alwyn Cosgrove (strength coach and fat loss expert) in previous blogs, but I have not mentioned Mike Roussell (a nutrition expert). Recently, Alwyn and Mike came together to offer information on how to accelerate fat loss through proper nutrition and training with their Warp Speed Fat Loss program.

I highly recommend that you spend 25 minutes listening to the audio and watching the slide presentation to get you started. You can see the presentation here: Click Me!

You will notice that many of the things I have said in my previous blogs regarding fat loss are mentioned here. This presentation may help you understand things in a new way so that it makes more sense.

I also recommend signing up for the free fat loss secrets membership and referring two friends to get the special report that shows several very short, but intense fat loss workouts that you can do at home with virtually no equipment.

If you follow these tips, you will accelerate your fat loss in no time!

No comments: