Monday, November 24, 2008

12 Days of Fitness - Free Fitness Gifts!

"Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both." - Ecclesiastes 11:6

I know that I haven't posted on my blog since last month when I reported my trip to the hospital. Since that time, I have been swamped and have hardly found a free moment to post on my blog.

I do apologize to anyone following my blog on a regular basis, and I will begin posting more frequently very soon as I have some ideas and things I want to share.

In the meantime, I have something that is absolutely free and may help you with your health and fitness goals.

Take a moment to check out the site 12 Days of Fitness. More than 200 of the world's leading fitness experts are GIVING AWAY diet plans, workouts, videos, audios and reports about practically every aspect of getting and staying in great shape.

Since it's all free, I thought you might like to check it out at 12 Days of Fitness. Be sure to get your name on the list to take advantage of all these free tips!

No comments: